AviationAviation Testing Solutions
- Water-cooled Vibration Test System The water-cooled vibration test system is characterized by large force, great bearing capacity, and high cooling efficiency. It is used extensively for testing big components and complete machines in different industries such as aviation, aerospace, shipbuilding, weapons, automobile, etc.
- SY-13 High Acceleration Shock TesterIn addition, the high-g shock testing device adopts the method of air-pressure reverse thrust or spring accumulation to raise initial velocity. It can easily realize all kinds of acceleration by adjusting inflation pressure. If equipped with a waveform amplifier, the high acceleration shock tester can achieve ultra-high acceleration.
- Multi-Axis Multifunctional Turntable System This mechanical turntable offers various functions including angular position, angular rate, swing, and centrifugal acceleration control. It can record and display real-time information data and also incorporates temperature control capabilities. The main purpose of the turntable is to provide precise positioning and speed reference for the load being measured. It can be used for both dynamic and static testing and calibration of inertial components and inertial navigation systems.
- Three-axis Vibration Test System This tri-axis vibration tester can reproduce the fault mode occurred outfield but hardly recurrent in the single axial test. It helps simulate the vibration environment in the entire process during use.
- Environmental Test Chamber (Temperature, Humidity and Vibration) The environmental test chamber is specially designed to meet the requirements of comprehensive tests for the related temperature, humidity, and the vibration. Also, it takes full account of various working conditions.
We provide a full set of comprehensive environment testing system to guarantee its optimal performance. Hence, there is no need for users to spend much time, efforts and expenditure on splicing an integrated system.