Environmental Test Chamber (Temperature, Humidity, Altitude and Vibration)
The environmental test chamber simulates needed environmental conditions to perform material testing, performance tests, function tests and ageing testing on instrumentions, electronic components, composites in material technology, aerospace, electronics, etc. Various environmental testing conditions can be created with humidity, altitude, high/low temperature and vibration to meet demanding testing requirements. Custom designed climatic chambers can be manufactured.
- The test can be performed on the combined altitude, temperature, humidity, vibration environments or one type of environment.
- Internal and external air pressure balance device is designed with independent intellectual property rights. This ensures the moving coil always stays in the center position during the operation of the vibration shaker.
- The environmental tests and electrical parameter measurement on the testing objects can be synchronized.
- The climatic chamber comes with a large format LCD touch screen and PLC control system, realizing easy operation and high automation level.
- Online control between the test chamber and vibration shaker allows for remote control.
- Temperature Range(℃): -70~+150
- Temperature Change Rate(℃/min): 1~10
- Pressure Range(Pa): normal pressure～500
- Air Pressure Change Rage(kPa/min): 1～20
- Pressure Recovery Rate(kPa/min): ≤10
- Relative Humidity Range(R.H): 20%～98% (at operation temperature: +20℃~+85℃)
- Chamber Capacity: customized
- Vibration Shaker equipped: all models from ES series