HALT & HASS Chamber
HALT Testing & HASS Testing
HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test) and HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening) are widely used to test stress levels and to identify process and design defects under various working conditions. This maximizes product reliability in various industries including automotive, electronics, computer, medical and so on. This HALT and HASS chamber can be combined with various vibration tables to meet different testing needs.
- Power Supply: AC380±38V, 50±0.5Hz
- Power: about 49kW
- Chamber Capacity: 1440L (optional)
- Inner Dimension(LxWxH: mm): 1200×1200×1000 (optional)
- Outer Dimension(LxWxH: mm): 1400×1400×1600 (optional)
- Vibration Shaker Dimension(LxW:mm): 1000×1000 (optional)
- Temperature Range: -100℃~+200℃
- Temperature Deviation: ≤±1℃ (constant)
- Temperature Fluctuation: ±1℃ (constant)
- Temperature Change Rate: 60℃/min (5kg load)
- Temperature Setting Accuracy: 1℃
- Temperature Control Accuracy: ±1℃
- Frequency Range: 20~8000Hz
- Acceleration: ≥800m/s2rms
- Load: 200kg (recommended), 380kg (max.)
1. The performance tests are made at working temperature of +25℃and with no load.
2. The test method of above parameters complies with the standard of GB/T5170.2.