- Shock/Bump/Drop/Constant Acceleration/Transportation Test System
- SY-14 Shock Response Spectrum Machine (SRS)
SY-14 Shock Response Spectrum Machine (SRS)
The SY-14 shock response spectrum machine, abbreviated as SRS machine, is used to measure the anti-shock performance of electronic products or packages. It determines whether specimens maintain reliable functions and complete structures in shock environments.
The shock response spectrum is resulted from a series of single-degree-of-freedom linear systems with different natural frequencies which are subjected to the same shock excitation response. The maximum value of shock response represents the maximum stress applied on our product. Therefore, the shock response spectrum machine allows shock wave and shock energy to be well simulated from real environments.
- Our shock response spectrum machine adopts the most advanced type of Windows2000/XP-based control system. The Shock DAQ series spectrum control measuring instrument can accurately accomplish all impact tests only by inputting the height of impact hammer by an operator.
- The pendulum incentive mechanism adopted features simple structure.
- Infinitely-Adjustable Shock Energy
- The use of an electromagnetic clutch brake mechanism provides quick response and large braking force.
- The shock response spectrum testing equipment comes with a base. It is characterized by small footprint and easy installation.
- The standard and tolerance of shock response spectrum inside the system give users convenience for adjustment and application. A test report is automatically generated at the end of a test.
|Table Size (mm)||600x600||600 x 600||900x900||1200x1200|
|Response Frequency Range **||100-10000Hz||100-10000Hz||100-5000Hz||100-5000Hz|
|Max. Response Acceleration (m/s2)||50000||50000||50000||30000|
|Dimension (L×W×H: mm)||1850x1250x1800||1850x1250x1800||2000x2300x1800||2400x2700x1800|
|Power Supply||Three-phase 380V, 50/60Hz|
|Working Environment|| Temperature range 0~40°C
Humidity range ≤80% (non condensing)